TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:12 AM   #68
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwiny Tyeka Cwer View Post
Why are you so mad And why do you feel obliged to speak on other people's behalf? Frenchie posted that comment in a thread with a very specific context, which is what my post was in response to. I don't understand why you of all people are getting so riled up and sensitive about something that supposedly isn't true.
Who's mad...

You really aren't good at interpreting posts, now are you..."riled up and sensitive"

Other people's behalf? Well u said, "why do PEOPLE say this" I guess u meant to say why do YOU say this...

But fair enough, I will let Frenchie speak for herself and she can clarify if she meant to insinuate that Serena is petty and jealous of Slaone...
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro

Last edited by Sir Stefwhit : Jan 31st, 2013 at 07:20 AM.
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote