TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:59 AM   #66
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
With common sense instead of trying to add hyperbole and inflammatory nonsense...which is what u tried and failed at. You were able to correctly decipher what this thread was about but u didn't do a good job of understanding what us fans mean when we say Serena will be motivated for the rematch.

More than glad to help...
Why are you so mad And why do you feel obliged to speak on other people's behalf? Frenchie posted that comment in a thread with a very specific context, which is what my post was in response to. I don't understand why you of all people are getting so riled up and sensitive about something that supposedly isn't true.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote