TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:51 AM   #157
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Well,Petra,I just caught some 1st Round results from Pattaya,and I apologize for even slightly comparing you to a joke like THAT one;the only way you'd ever be that much of a quitter is if the Czech mafia kidnapped a loved one and coerced you into tanking a match as part of some gambling fix.Keep having fun in Paris

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Shouldn't self-professed devil worshippers be forced to work every day during Holy Week?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote