TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:18 AM   #155
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Also, on a lighter note, I have a dry erase board in my room and I usually draw a calendar on it and use it for the month...except now there is a little blurb on the side that counts how many matches Petra manages to win in a row. I need a less mentally exhausting hobby.
May I propose TA84's hobby of 'Ice cream tub collection' stemming from how many tubs of ice cream are consumed during petra matches..TA84 also runs a selfhelp group for Mentally Exhausted Petra followers....that may be able to help you...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote