TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:06 AM   #70
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Right?!

There were some good patches (most of her clay matches, her early rounds in Cincy) but other than that she really wasn't great. She was painfully average at Wimbledon in particular. Looking back I can't believe I was so sure she'd win the final

And I agree about the AO loss as well. The score is kind of embarrassing, but she did try and fight her way back into it, but she just couldn't get anything going. It happens.
I was watching the HLs being like WHY IS EVERY BALL JUST GOING MID COURT I couldnt believe it. I mean even 09 BBB Pova hit the ball deepish and side to side most the time, dafaq was she doing.