TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #43
country flag dagamezbest

dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
So she should turn down these offers? It's not like she withdrew from a tournament this week to go talk to Ellen. Her net worth has probably quadrupled over the past week. This is terrific exposure for both her and the sport. I don't see why she should be criticized for this.
Im not saying she should turn down offers, but the fact that she will be coming up on that fine line where it is inappropriate to continue to do a ton of media given her lack of sucessful results in tournaments. She made a comment earlier this year that she needs to win a tournament this year, so I think she knows this. I'm fan of her's and I want to see her do well, but I also want to see her do it the right way.
dagamezbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote