TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #41
country flag dagamezbest

dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold dagamezbest is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous One View Post
Sloane is beginning to display the same type of reckless bad girl behavior her mother have with her real father. The same type of friendly bad girl behavior Alexandra Stevenson's mother displayed with Julius Erving. Women getting pregnant by pro athletes. I belive there is a word for these types.
This is so true! I was thinking the exact same thing about her months ago. She definitely has the personality of someone who is looking to use tennis to get that athlete/celebrity boyfriend. I really hope this does not turn out to be the case, but I honestly wouldnt be surprised.
dagamezbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote