TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #39
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkten View Post
It's great for tennis that Sloane is getting this exposure. More publicity for tennis is always a good thing.
That's exactly my take! I want her to be a superstar and bring in tons of new fans and for her to have a large following- I want all this even though I don't support her because its good for the sport. Plus I personally love having someone to root against, it's a fun part of sports. But in order for me to get passionate about her she has to live up to the hype otherwise it's no fun.

So good for her, she should keep building her brand and hopefully keep getting better results- it's a win for the sport!

And I'm really hoping they hype up the next time she plays Serena...
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote