TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #149
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
The standard miniscule stats don't give much indication of how anyone played. The idea that hitting more Ws than UEs means one played well is a stretch by any means. The fact is that Kvitova had a few good moments but overall her play was on the sucky side. Many of the Ws she hit were from balls sitting up right in the strike zone. Anyway she got the win so hopefully she'll start getting her game back together.
That's because her previous shot forced a short reply from Voegele.
I rather have Petra hitting "sitters" for winners instead of having to hit "did you see that?!" winners from 10 ft behind the baseline.

I'm feeling positive today. Glass half full!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote