TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Top ten favourite novels

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #140
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top ten favourite novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
That's how it always is with high schoolers, you tell them to do something and they do the opposite
I did read in high school but just the stuff I was interested in, not the obligatory books - with those, I just skimmed through wikipedia summary before a class. It's ironic because now I am actually reading all those books (and I like them) because otherwise I feel like there's a gap in my education (which is more or less filled in by now)
I worked as a teacher substitute once in an elementary school, it was only for few weeks. I asked them to write an essay about Serbian oral poetry and I remember that one kid copied an essay from some Internet page without changing a single word. The best thing is that it was written by someone with an university degree, maybe it was even a Ph.D student. I died when I read it, the writing style was so outstanding, I believe that wouldn't be able to write something like that.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote