TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #31
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

Everyone enraged because Serena was not completely fit in that match. From Stephens' perspective though, it did not matter one bit. IT was a big stage, a big match, a big opponent, and she managed the situation superbly. I think everyone agreed American's women's tennis seems to be on the up by the evidence from this AO. She is the player who did the best, far and away, of the young crop. So whats the problem with a little exposure? Do you want all US tennis fans to die with the retirement of Serena and Venus?

- Li Na

(after dramatic 3-set AO 2013 final, where she took 2 nasty spills and twisted her ankle).
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote