TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aleksandra Krunic

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #818
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
But I've not lost hope at all on Aleks, she has a more sophisticated game than most girls who are big and can bash the ball, whereas Aleks has to work more to win points; I think she has the kind of game that takes more time to mature. I'm sure it will get together at some point eventually.
Aleks is improving a lot. I was happy to see she has a bit more power now. She just needs to get bigger and she will have a decent game. Her movement, shot placement and tennis brain are better than a lot of the scrubs. She is so much like McEnroe, you can just see from the way she spins the racquet like a wand when she is waiting for the opponent to hit the ball, she has a great feel for the game. She may be a better doubles player than singles but she belongs in the tour. Anyone who cant see that doesnt know tennis.
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote