TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aleksandra Krunic

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #817
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Posting Melange's pics

Thanks for posting all my photos in the different forums Zvonaraver, saved me some time. This is one of my favourites, the first tweener I got I watched almost the whole match, she is so entertaining. She was always varying the pace of the rally and doing a lot of dropshots. She started off really cracking the serve and the groundstrokes, I think she might have got a bit stronger. She looks a little more solid than last year when she was tiny. She was making a good contact with the ball, but making too many easy errors. Her game is to go for it and hopefully the ball lands in. Too bad she was not quite in form or she would have won.
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote