TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #137
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Oh I agree with her thing about not practicing it too much though. I served like 150 balls once and it kiiiilled me.
I hear what Petra's saying.

But what difference would it maker during the off season, or when she has no matches?

If you're sore [your shoulder gets strong] you rest and repair, then come back the next day or work on something else.

It's obvious (from her start of the year), that Petra's hasn't been working on her serve. And if she has, she been doing something wrong that's hasn't been detected (wouldn't say much about her coaching would it). Hopefully, she/it has.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote