TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who will last longer 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #30
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will last longer 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirgan View Post
I think if the game would be "who will go deeper" then there would be no point in following the scores day by day.
It would be enough to look up the results after the tournaments are over and see who reached what level and then use some predetermined algorithm to know who won.
The fact that the OOP for every day is not known in advance and it can affect the score, adds a "wild card" to the game that makes it more followable in my view.
Julia is currently playing her second (QF) doubles match while Shahar hasn't played her R1 doubles, due to scheduling reasons and Thai weather.
If Julia wins more matches than Shahar this week but the latter is declared "winner" thanks to entering the tournament much later, I am out of this game for good.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote