TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alison Van Uytvanck

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #236
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Well the loss in Eilat wasn't really surprising, considering Alison didn't have much time to readjust to playing outdoors again and against a decent opponent all things considered it was an okay effort. The fact Alison did take both sets to 5 all though makes it a little disappointing that she wasn't able to find a way into a third set but that's life.

Anyway...I know next week Alison will be playing Fed Cup for Belgium but what then? There are no WTA events in Europe until the clay season but even more concerning is that there is a complete lack of events at ITF level in Europe above 10k level for the next couple of months. In that time all there is, is one 25k in Moscow starting February 18th, a 50k in France starting March 25th, a 25k in Estonia starting the same week and two 15ks in Great Britain mid March.

That is a very limited selection. I'm wondering if Alison will just make do with these or will she finally start travelling a bit. Probably the former as pretty much every decent event for the next couple of months is a long way away and there doesn't even seem to be any events outside of Europe in close proximity to each other so she could do 2 or 3 events without having to pay for too many long haul flights.

Anyone know Alison's plans?