TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2014 YEC host cities narrowed to 3 candidates. Where do you want it to be held?

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #61
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 YEC host cities narrowed to 3 candidates. Where do you want it to be held?

I think the choice should be heavily, but not entirely, determined by the potential market that could be tapped into.

China already has a bunch of tournaments, so doesn't really need the YEC as well. Singapore would be a nice location, but the potential market is negligible.

So my preference would be for Monterrey, on the condition that the organisers can convincingly demonstrate that they can run a tournament like this successfully. If they can't, Singapore would be the best option.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote