TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #16
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

amazing info Griffin
thanks I'll take down your notes and hopefully update with you in a few weeks regarding my progress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I meant to ask you Chris what blogs/websites should I be looking at to keep up with the latest fashions while on a paupers budget.
what do you mean? like to buy fashion/keep updated with the latest trends? i never really follow a trend website tbh, i just shop in places i love and wear my style of clothing. but in terms of 'fashion' updates i visit thefashionspot A LOT - plus you should check out their forum section, it's really informative. in terms of shopping i visit a website called shop style where you can search for a particular item - 'checked shirt' and define it by colour/price/size and the results show all the checked shirts available on the highstreet, if that helps
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!