TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 - 2/8 - Julia from Paris to Miami

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #65
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia from Paris to Miami 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
i dont understand you guys

and, i dunno what to say, loosing against a player who can just serve
That guy (referring to mk, we all are in quite a tussle with him TBH) is saying Julia gave away the second set against Li Na in Australia carelessly after the close first set. I was telling him that this is not true. IMO it's quite common on the tour that a favourite eases away with the second set if the underdog (in this case Julia) lets her chances slip to win the first set. However, he made it sound like there was some deliberate throwing in the towel-attitude and I never saw that against Li.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote