TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1080
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Because it's Serena Williams . Logic based on the past would suggest there is a high chance she doesn't play. Out of the 4 times it's been held I think she has played once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Looking at history
Plus she in genuinely injured this time. But even if she's healthy in time I see no chance she is playing both.
Yes, I understand. I just thought I missed official information about withdraw.

I worry about another thing. Vika doesn`t play Fed Cup. I read the interview of our team captain Poutchek. She said that Vika and some other players stroke against new ITF rules about pick to the Olympic games. You know it is a big battle: WTA against ITF. But she needs to play 4 times in Fed Cup that join our tennis team in Rio. Of course our team is so weak without Vika. It is mean we will play only one time in a year in the FedCup. So Vika can be not pick on the Olympic Games.
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!