TennisForum.com - View Single Post - A surprising map of the best and worst countries to be born into today

View Single Post

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #21
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A surprising map of the best and worst countries to be born into today

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayitis View Post
it's grey, Venezuela is the only pink one in South America, but still better than Ecuador...

Nothing new here, it just basically follows the general lines of the per capita income and standards of living, so naturally Scandinavian countries will top it up... The Ukraine might be the only surprise as to how low it scored relative to its wealth...
I know Venezuela is the only pink one in South America but in my mac Brazil and most of the other Latin American countries are shown as a very light purple, not grey. I think like someone said, it depends on our respective screen and computer.

Maria Sharapova Dominika Cibulkova Ksenia Pervak Eugenie Bouchard
Andy Roddick Mikhail Youzhny Grigor Dimitrov Novak Djokovic Benoit Paire
tumblr. graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote