TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #1870
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Knowing Monica, she'll probably ditch her next week anyway.

The more I think about it, the less confident I am about Monica's chances against Carla...
Nice call. Got to say I didn't see this loss coming at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Pathetic and disappointing.

And a well deserved choking entry.
Yeah, really disappointing and a pretty poor performance all round. First time I've been really disappointed by how Monica played in a long time, since before Luxembourg really. Not good at all.

Credit to CSN though, she was totally untroubled by Monica's slices, something that can't be said of most of Monica's opponents indoors.