TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #4695
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You're so easygoing that I know you won't get upset over the great majority of my smart-ass comments.

The Abraham Lincoln movie was a good story that even people who don't care for the U.S. at all can appreciate.I also saw the Naomi Watts/Ewan MacGregor(or does he spell it 'Mc',without the 'A'?) film,'The Impossible'.It's a touching movie that's based on a true story,and it was very different for me to see ladies' man MacGregor in a humbler role as a grieving father in distress
I'm pretty sure that there are some people I know who would disagree about me being that easygoing.

I just looked it up and it's McGregor.

Those are two movies that I want to see at some point.

Naomi Watts is one of my favorite actresses.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!