Originally Posted by Tripp
So sad. I really can't believe how can someone be stupid enough to light a flare indoors. I hope whoever did it rots in jail, if he or she survived.
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA
i heard it was the band who played there who started it or it's a BS?
Sadly, this is true..
One of the band members, did that. The rest, everybody knows.. A member of the same band, also died at the fire, trying to save his instruments..
In my opinion, here's something to blame the owner of the club. He need to say to the artist that will make a show in his bar, what he can and what he can't do there. Was a place, with a low ceiling, covered with a acoustic foam..
And, of course, after a disaster like this, the "witch hunt" already begun around here..