TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #1064
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Serena is down for Doha and Dubai. But seeing as she went down in Melbourne with 2 injuries, and is currently walking around with some sort of visible strapping on her ankle, I would be surprised if she actually does. If she doesn't, she definitely won't play before Miami, but we will see. Tbh Vika should just concentrate on getting to her best level. Serena will probably get to number 1 before Wimbledon regardless. Vika won the Australian Open, but I think everyone agrees she can play better. And that is a good thing looking forward .
ozza is offline View My Blog!