TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #120
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Taking things literally are we? lol. By "issues" I'm referring to spending time racking brains with much emoting about what's up with her. And IMO, based on the reaction I got to criticism of her last year some on here are obsessive. Less so now. As for the second part of your post - starting with "If she's REALLY so satisfied" Really? "doesn't care"? Where'd that come from?
Well,there's no choice but to take your words at face value because,if I feigned omniscience as to your motives,it would send you into conniption fits and back to your therapy sessions at the Steinem-Ireland-Clinton Center for Neurotic Bitter Gringas

You are correct that you took a lot of heat--though none from ME--for your comments about Petra's desire and belly.I suppose you have just cause for calling other posters slightly obsessive but,then again,I can't speak on how much of their lives they devote to Petra's career...nor do I have any interest in exploring that.

What's asinine,to me,is when someone pretends to know with near certainty if a stranger--which Petra is,to most of us--is 'happy' or not.It's not as difficult if one has followed an athlete for many,many years or knows someone more intimately.It's pretty obvious that lots of underachievers go out of their way to justify their personal declines by saying how happy they supposedly are with their new,unproductive(or,in some cases,self-destructive)behavior.It's sort of like many of your countryfolk who approach someone of another race with,"I have LOTS of black/white/(pick the race) friends."---the foolish disclaimer usually has the exact OPPOSITE effect of what was intended with ANYone who has common sense.I.e.:When you try SO hard to convince one of something,he/she only doubts your sincerity that much more.

You contradicted yourself,actually,by claiming that Petra seemed happy,and less than 24 hours later you stated that she was unenthusiastic(you'll probably figure out your opinion eventually).Regardless,happiness isn't necessarily an end-all;I've seen plenty of drunks who were VERY happy as they drank themselves half to death...or crackheads who were thrilled when they scrounged up enough money for the local dealer...but,clearly,such an earthy emotion isn't always deep OR fulfilling.Let's hope that Petra chooses things that are personally uplifting as her source of happiness......Am headed back to work,so may you have a HAPPY remainder of the day

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote