TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Chris Brown Punches Frank Ocean Over a Parking Spot Then Compares Himself to Jesus

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute
Chris Brown Punches Frank Ocean Over a Parking Spot Then Compares Himself to Jesus

Really, what's new? Fighting over a parking spot? That's gotta be a new low
Rihanna, have some self R-E-S-P-E-C-T girl

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department confirmed receiving a call about six men fighting over a parking space, the Associated Press reported. The fight scene had dispersed by the time police arrived.

Though police did not name Ocean in the statement, Brown was listed as a suspect. "The altercation allegedly led to Chris Brown punching the victim," the police said in a statement.

In a Sunday night post on Twitter, Ocean accused Brown of assault. “got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. I only wish everest was there,” he said. Everest is Ocean's Bernese Mountain dog.

Ocean added that injuries sustained in the altercation will affect his upcoming Grammy performance. “cut my finger now I can’t play w two hands at the grammys,” he added via Twitter.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/awards/...092856267.html

After the fight, Chris Brown compared himself to Jesus

"Painting the way I feel today," he captioned the shot. "Though he seems to have a hard time taking his own advice, Brown also added, "Focus on what matters!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-fight-2013281

Last edited by Tennisation : Jan 29th, 2013 at 03:00 AM.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote