TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #118
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
This comes across to me like she's not feeling very motivated/enthused at the present.
To me, I feel like there is some enthusiastic streak in her words, not in a competitive way but more in an exploratory way. It feels like she's going to try some things (I'm not implying in any way that she is going to show her Istanbul-like play, with variety), play without pressure and without overthinking a lot (be it her ranking, her recent results, the draw, her opponent), just trying to regain her OWN game again - like being back to the basics - square one.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote