TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #5a Paris -Thursday OOP is out - send by 11 am CET

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #160
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #5a Paris -Monday OOP is out - send by 11 am CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
I have no problem with that decision but I really think that it shouldn't be too difficult to just click on the link in the OOP.
Same thing with wrong names. (which has nothing to do with this incident)... Just copy & paste the OOP to avoid typos and make the life of the managers easier.

Thanks. I didn't like that diff to be honest. But I probably would've hated any diff other than TB1 and TB3
the annoying thing was that i was going to pick razzano and talked myself out of it

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote