TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #71
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
Love how you all completely ignore that Aga's dad has basically said his own daughter would bend/use the MTO rules.

Some of you on here are so blinded by your 'wta girls can do no wrong' stick you completely ignore that this is a sport with millions on the line.

I have no doubt Vika is a grade A bitch that no one really likes, and that naive Aga thought friendship would stop Vika pulling a MTO stunt on her in Doha, which it didn't.

I bet if you asked every player honestly if they abuse the MTO rule they would all say yes at some time of another, it is just Aga thought friendship would prevent Vika from doing it to her and it didn't.
I disagree with you a lot but I have to say that does strike me as a fair balanced assessment of their history.