TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #66
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Besides Sloane Stephens didn´t feel that there was anything wrong about the medical timeout.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/te...-1226563013231

Azarenka contacted American teenager Sloane Stephens only hours before the final for a frank discussion on the top seed's controversial injury time-out in their semi-final.
"I actually talked to Sloane yesterday and for me it's important that we have no problems with each other," Azarenka said.
"She wished me good luck (in the final) and we're going to go practice together in Doha (late next month).
"That's it. If it's going to be brought up, I'll have deal with it. I can't change time, but it was very important for me that me and Sloane are in a good position."
Lol, i laugh when Sloane said that she had a problem with Serena's come on's but no problem with the MTO, hilarious, this girl needs some reality check. Though i have no problem with the MTO, i just find it hilarious.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote