TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #110
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Petra KvitovaVerified ‏@Petra_Kvitova 2h
Hello from Paris! I arrived yesterday without two important things. My bag... And my coach! But I am here with my best friend Veronica
================================================== ===============
No Bag ... so I guess not much tennis expected ... It shows how well prepared she is - Oh Lawd have mercy!

Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
I will play doubles tomorrow with @wickytennis. Trying to have some fun on the court here @opengdfsuez
================================================== ==============
Look like she came to Paris for fun minus her bag!, HuggyBear & Adam but with a new girl friend 'Veronica'...... we might have another Sharpie - Camilla Belle Situation blossoming here... watch this space ... you heard it here first...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote