TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #110
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Petra KvitovaVerified ‏@Petra_Kvitova 2h
Hello from Paris! I arrived yesterday without two important things. My bag... And my coach! But I am here with my best friend Veronica
================================================== ===============
No Bag ... so I guess not much tennis expected ... It shows how well prepared she is - Oh Lawd have mercy!

Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
I will play doubles tomorrow with @wickytennis. Trying to have some fun on the court here @opengdfsuez
================================================== ==============
Look like she came to Paris for fun minus her bag!, HuggyBear & Adam but with a new girl friend 'Veronica'...... we might have another Sharpie - Camilla Belle Situation blossoming here... watch this space ... you heard it here first...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote