TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #5a Paris -Thursday OOP is out - send by 11 am CET

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #151
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #5a Paris -Monday OOP is out - send by 11 am CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
and this was a perfectly reasonable thing to do. i just think that in this case, it is stupid to have a hard and fast rule. a general rule exists, but there is some flexibility to it and i think the interests of fairness should be paramount.

btw, congrats for kicking my ass. i actually quite liked that diff as well
I have no problem with that decision but I really think that it shouldn't be too difficult to just click on the link in the OOP.
Same thing with wrong names. (which has nothing to do with this incident)... Just copy & paste the OOP to avoid typos and make the life of the managers easier.

Thanks. I didn't like that diff to be honest. But I probably would've hated any diff other than TB1 and TB3
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote