TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #5a Paris -Thursday OOP is out - send by 11 am CET

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #149
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #5a Paris -Monday OOP is out - send by 11 am CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
case by case basis. people are entitled to send picks before the OOP is posted, for example, and if they sent them to someone they reasonably expected to be the person picks got sent to, then even if that is wrong then the picks should be accepted.
it is hard to make hard and fast rules for it, but in general, picks should not cannot be accepted unless the manager and or co-manager and or the board think that an exception should be made.
with this in mind, i would say that Miguel's picks SHOULD be accepted. he has clearly tried to send to the right person and the screen does mask the underscore in the manager's user name, therefore it is understandable that he got it wrong.

(note, if the manager was Ivanovic_fan67, for example and Miguel had sent to ivanovic fan, then they would not have been counted.)

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote