TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Chris Evert Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #2251
country flag renstar

renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of
Re: Chris Evert Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
As far as I know, she missed the French Opens because of WTT. Not sure about the Australians. Probably because of the travel. I would love to know more too.
WTT? what is that? World team tennis? Why would you miss a grand slam, that is your best grand slam, for this?

I have heard an interview with Chris on Australian TV when she started to come back here and she said she hadn't come back for a while partly because it was Grass and the last time she was here all the crowd was rooting for Evonne etc, strange reasons if you ask me. I think the prestige level wasn't there at the time and the AO had been allowed to run down a bit and of course the travel.
renstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote