TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #106
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Based on your earlier post,I assume that you meant 'evil' and not 'eliv'-mayer.Another drunken stupor gave you temporary dyslexia again,huh?

Playing doubles may be helpful to Petra's volleying skills,amongst other things,but I'd rather that she teamed up with one of her Czech FC teammates who thrive in dubs competition...maybe when the normal partner is taking a week off.I'm not sure that a 6-1,6-1 thrashing and quick 1st Round exit will do that much for Petra as she crosses over into Singles play,but perhaps Petra and your Belgian dream girl will surprise us
You always guess right, i didn't even notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
No HyggyBear? I guess she can play some good tennis after all, also in a way proves that she needs to change her coach
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote