TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #1561
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
According to some articles Mats Wilander compared Ana to none other than Serena Williams. She was asked about it at the welcoming and said she is honored and thankful for such nice words, as well as that she hopes to fulfill some of those expectations in the future.

He probably referred to the style of play and the way in which she overpowers opposition, but it's still nice to hear it.
And her intimidating build
I showed my 17 year old sister a video of Ana and she said, "there's no way she's your age. She looks older than me!!! I would not be walking through a street late at night knowing that she was there"
chingching is offline View My Blog!