TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #4404
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Man, I'm still so disappointed and disgusted. All my dislike of Azarenka aside, this has to be the most undeserved GS title in a long time. :vomit:
I'm so sad and disappointed for Na.
This. Another incredibly disappointing slam result. I don't remember the last time I was truly happy with both winners. Probably the year Kim & Rafa won USO in 2010

Quote:
I overslept the epic Novak-Andy encounter, but it seems it was as anticlimactic as the women's final. I mean, their matches are always bad, but at least they're usually dramatic whereas this one indeed sounds like some MM event final neither was too keen on playing.
Yep. This one was actually quite boring in comparison to the others. Their last few meetings were generally shitfests (Olympics/Shanghai were probably the highest quality) but all had some drama. This one was missing that. The result was NID after the second set. There's not much Andy can do except to improve his mentality still. Many times he had Novak 0-30 (0-40 at the start of the second set) & wasted those chances with some cheap errors. The main other area to improve is the second serve. It is a terrible puffball serve & barely breaking 70 mph Sarin would kill those second serves.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!