TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #4398
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It will be Tomic and it will the death of tennis.

Lol, my bf yesterday said that Azarenka is the worst thing that happened to WTA after Hingis and Capriati. I should invite him here to troll.
He's totally right.

Quote:
horrible stats... AO looked like MM quality wise. Vika won a slam by playing such average tennis.
Man, I'm still so disappointed and disgusted. I didn't even feel like coming here to bash La Ni's brain and Stupidrenka's luck. All my dislike of Azarenka aside, this has to be the most undeserved GS title in a long time. :vomit:
I'm so sad and disappointed for Na.
I overslept the epic Novak-Andy encounter, but it seems it was as anticlimactic as the women's final. I mean, their matches are always bad, but at least they're usually dramatic whereas this one indeed sounds like some MM event final neither was too keen on playing.

Quote:
Those who say that are clueless.

That girl is BEAUTIFUL! Should she become a top player, she should be able to make a lot of endorsement money thanks to her looks Anci/Sharapova-style.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!