TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO13: So would you say the women's final was more enjoyable than the men's?

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #44
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO13: So would you say the women's final was more enjoyable than the men's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, they are both awesome players, but they are also a bit similar. That's why I enjoy their matches against Federer and Nadal, and even delPotro and Tsonga more than when they play each other. I can't get emotionally involved when they play each other because I really don't care who of them ends up winning.
I think Murray is a far more creative player than Djoko, who is very very good at what he does, but unfortunately what he does is not very enjoyable to watch.

Murray was great against Federer, but maybe that took too much out of him, because in the final he looked pretty flat and uninspired to me. But I'm still hoping for him, rather than Djoko or Nadal, to be the dominant player in the post-Fed era.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote