TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO13: So would you say the women's final was more enjoyable than the men's?

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #41
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO13: So would you say the women's final was more enjoyable than the men's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Neither final was very good quality-wise, but the women's final at least had some drama.

I quite like both Djokovic and Murray, but thought their final was a bit of a yawn really.
Well, they are both awesome players, but they are also a bit similar. That's why I enjoy their matches against Federer and Nadal, and even delPotro and Tsonga more than when they play each other. I can't get emotionally involved when they play each other because I really don't care who of them ends up winning.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote