TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #4391
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
But how would you explain Sam and Marion in top 10 when they played such an unimpressive tennis last year...
Marion had quite a good year overall. She was consistent, apart from the clay season. She stopped Azarenka's winning streak in Miami and had some good results in big tourneys. I would definitely rank her around 10th place. She played some impressive matches as far as I remember.

Stosur's second half of the season was quite good either. I mean, she was never consistent, even when she won US Open she had a lot of luck there. But still, last year she showed some of her A game that is unreachable for most of the girls on the tour. She should definitely be somewhere around top 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Kvitova played like shit and she reached 2 slam semifinals. Ana was unfit, she played a top 5 schedule, her game looked so average and she's #13. I'm not even gonna say anything about Lepchenko.
I agree about Kvitova. Imo she was lucky with the draws at slams. But as a player she belongs to top 10.

Ana played a lot of high-level tennis last year. She's not regular, but still her game didn't look that good since 2008.

Lepchenko is a vulture.