TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #4390
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Actually I think the field is strong at the moment. There are just some players who have a bit lower tennis abilities than what the ranking says. And on the other hand we have bunch of players who are good, well-skilled and with a lot of potential but they are stupid with other, not-exactly-related-to-tennis things (like scheduling, making priorities, choosing right people to have around, focusing only on tennis, treating properly their injuries- I'm so tired of hearing about players who continue to play tournament with not healed injury, etc).
But how would you explain Sam and Marion in top 10 when they played such an unimpressive tennis last year... Kvitova played like shit and she reached 2 slam semifinals. Ana was unfit, she played a top 5 schedule, her game looked so average and she's #13. I'm not even gonna say anything about Lepchenko. Apart from top 4, Errani and Kerber were the only ones who showed some high level of tennis at some points.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!