TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #4389
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
No. There's no such thing as being overranked. The field is very poor tho. I don't think that top 4 players are that good apart from Serena. It's just that the rest of the field is horrible.
Actually I think the field is strong at the moment. There are just some players who have a bit lower tennis abilities than what the ranking says. And on the other hand we have bunch of players who are good, well-skilled and with a lot of potential but they are stupid with other, not-exactly-related-to-tennis things (like scheduling, making priorities, choosing right people to have around, focusing only on tennis, treating properly their injuries- I'm so tired of hearing about players who continue to play tournament with not healed injury, etc).
LoLex is offline View My Blog!