TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #107
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

The Anthem was composed by Fidelia Trulala Remember her ? She wrote the smash hit " Eleven drunken Sailors and one bottle Pepsie Cola"
Now she is working on the musical " Godzilla and the hairy thing from the sea"

I have Anixe tv I think I will watch Denver Clan with the original voices .It will be fun to hear Alexis

I agree with you At least this two channels got some unique shows.Today the most channels ( ich will ja keine Namen nennen ,aber ich meine RTLshow only garbage

See you
Hi Gala

Whatta lovely artist name Nice titles

It's every weekeday (except Fridays) at 22:15. It's very fun to hear their real voices and with that the deleted scenes

Yeah, that channel is dumbing the kids I went today to watch "The Hobbit". It was amazing! The only parts when it looks a bit like a video-game is at the beginning when they show the dwarf universe. But when they show the actors it looked normal. Well amazing! I loved it! And you looked fabulous in the movie Shining there in the moonlight

Did you see "Life of Pi"?

Wish you a great start in the week

See ya
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote