TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #148
country flag Pawcio765

Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal ball View Post
OK, that is sooo far from the truth... You are clearly very prejudiced, not to mention your mixing the facts. I'll mention only few things - Aga wasn't under the cross (and I don't appreciate your intolerant and one-sided account of the events), but she took part in the commemorative events two years after the catastrophe in Cracow. And it's true, that some people criticized her for that, which only shows how toxic the atmosphere is in Poland right now, which is not Aga's fault, only ignorant and intolerant people like you...
As to the campaign "I'm not ashamed of Jesus", it's completely not true that any political party used it in the campaign. Where are you taking such things from?
Your account of the Olympic situation is also very far from truth. She didn't say that it wasn't a big deal. And yeah, she said that there will be other tournaments. She meant that she can't allow herself to be depressed after that loss, because the season is far from over.
Also, sorry for the off-topic, but I had to answer this post, because some non-Polish members of the board might believe this hater.
I knew it wasn't a good idea writing that post. I just wanted to tell everything in shortcut. And my post is about those haters and dumb people. It's not like everyone is like that. I should have mentioned that the interview was after mixed doubles and she was with Matkowski. He is a funny guy, so she was trying to be funny also. I'm not a hater, I wish she would win a Grand Slam. IMO it's nothing wrong in having your own opinions and beliefs. I'm not talking that's her fault. About that campaign, I agree and apologize. I've read about it and it was just my mistake.
Pawcio765 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote