TennisForum.com - View Single Post - According to Eurosport journalist, Hantuchova is dating Fognini

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #72
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to Eurosport journalist, Hantuchova is dating Fognini

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Why do homosexuals try to accuse everyone to be homosexuals like them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Level55 View Post
This! No one is saying being gay is wrong or is a crime. But it's pretty ridiculous how a few of the gay posters on here try to insinuate every hot guy is gay with no evidence. It's just wishful thinking. Look at the Dimitrov situation! People on here trying to say he's gay for no reason, even talking about that Monfils thing. Yep, cos a closeted gay guy would really try and kiss another man in front of a big crowd

Then when other posters mention how silly it is, they get accused of being homophobic.

This!!!!

Anyway, they make a hot couple but I think Fabio is a bit of a player. She needs to be careful!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
I don't know what you or he understood but I just pointed out to him that the word "accused", which he used, is used in a negative context.
The posters who claimed Fognini to be gay weren't "accusing" him. At least not in the sense the word is in the dictionary.
There was nothing wrong with the chose of word. The poster in a sense accused him of being gay. Basically claiming that something he may or may not have done cause them to believe his is... rightfully or wrongly.

The fact is we've seen on this board that even when players have made no proclamation of being gay, it is stated that they are in denial.

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote