TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #45
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATPova returns to stay undefeated in Doha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
She almost always gets ill at this time of this year (most players do in fact, because of the dramatic change in climate when they fly back from Australia), and she doesn't exactly seem to care about the February tournaments enough to push herself through illness, judging by the last few years. Plus, as has been said, with it being so windy there, I'm not sure I'd expect her to do well there anyway.

I dunno, maybe it's just because I'm still in bitter pessimistic mode from the other day, but I really do think we won't be seeing her again until Indian Wells.
Doha isnt Paris or Moscow to have -10-20C...
And wind was least of her problem in last 13 months.
The pessimism is on point though.