TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #1051
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Yet the French Open is the most interesting case in terms of the development of her all-around game, cause to win Roland Garros she would have to develop a better transition game and make more use of dropshots and slices. Basically approach it like a Peak Schiavone, cause she cannot overpower players from the baseline like a Na Li or Sharapova. I agree she can win all the other three Slams as it is, although a better serve would make things so much easier. I donīt even want to know, what happens, if Na Li holds at 3-5 in the third like Serena did at the US Open.
I would have shat my pants, that's what would have happened.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!