TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #1049
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
I really think the French will be the hardest for her to win. Wimbledon, she is probably #3 these days behind Serena and Kvitova. Considering how average Kvitova has been in the last 12 months, she might not be a concern this year. So she could potentially win if she/someone else upsets Serena or if Serena is absent.

I would be willing to put money on the fact that she will win the USO before she retires. She is too good on hard not to win it.

The French will be the toughest for her to win, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Yet the French Open is the most interesting case in terms of the development of her all-around game, cause to win Roland Garros she would have to develop a better transition game and make more use of dropshots and slices. Basically approach it like a Peak Schiavone, cause she cannot overpower players from the baseline like a Na Li or Sharapova. I agree she can win all the other three Slams as it is, although a better serve would make things so much easier. I don´t even want to know, what happens, if Na Li holds at 3-5 in the third like Serena did at the US Open.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!